SwagtronT6 Off-Road Hoverboard Review
SwagtronT6 is the world’s first Off-Road Hoverboard that can hold over 380LBS and has the riding range of up to 12 MPH and it is certified by UL2272 and comes with a 10-inch wheel and Air-Filed Tires. Take this world-class SwagtronT6 on gravel roads, trekking through mud puddles, or ride on grassy fields, as the 10-inch wheel of the Hoverboard offers a smooth and comfortable ride. The battery of the SwagtronT6 charges in two to three hours and allows you to ride 12mph. The best part of this world’s first off-road hoverboard is that it comes with Bluetooth and built-in speakers that allow you to link to your phone and enjoy your favorite music. That means you can roll on your hoverboard listing to a rocking music.
What You Get:
- User Manual
- AC Adapter
- One-year limited warranty provided by the manufacturer
- Model #: T6
- Weight: Approximately 25.7length x 10-inch width x 10.5-inch height
- Minimum weight capacity: 44 lbs
- Maximum weight capacity: 420lbs
Features Of The SWAGTRON T6 Off-Road Hoverboard:
- The SwagtronT6 hoverboard allows you travel along the rough mountain roads, walking through muddy ground.
- It is the best option for adults as well as for kids.
- You can also try to ride through water puddles
ABS Plastic and Aluminum Construction:
- The ABS Plastic and Aluminum construction protects the
T6 model’s internal components
10-inch tubeless tires:
- The 10-inch tubeless wheel offers a comfortable and smooth ride
- Rough tread model and spread out shoulder blocks provide the best traction and hold, so that the user can go on the incline up to 30-degrees and move around on any type of ground.
SentryShield Lithium-ion battery:
- SentryShield battery charges within two to three hours so you can easily take quick rides.
- It offers the speed range up to 12mph and you can ride 12 miles easily. For safety purpose, maintain 7.5mph.
Five-level battery indicator:
- The model T6 displays the left over batter power
- On any note don’t guess the battery life of your hoverboard
- Built-in HQ ASS (Audio Stereo Speakers) and Bluetooth connectivity
- It allows you to play music directly from your mobile phone and rock while riding
- Every user gets a great riding experience.
- Minimum weight 44lbs and Maximum weight 420lbs.
- Also, it contains extra features, including scratch-resistant, Incombustible, and FRPC (Fire Retardant Poly Carbonate) shell casing.
- Enhanced motor stabilization
- Pulverized aluminum wheels with rubber, tubeless tires and more.
Take your SwagtronT6 off-road with you anywhere you want. This model gives excellent hoverboard experience even when you are traveling on rough mountain roads, walking through muddy ground, gliding across grassy plains. The SwagtronT6 is sure to give an amazing experience and the best and balanced riding on any type of terrain. The IPX 4 rated off-road Hoverboard Model T6 also allows you to ride on water puddles, and the ABS plastic and aluminum interior of the hoverboard helps you protect the T6’s internal and external components.
The 10-inch tubeless tires Model T6 can offer you an adventurous ride experience. Each tire is infused with nylon and comes with a quite a few features, including staggered shoulder blocks for the best grip and toehold and a rough tread pattern and allows the user to have the best ride.
The SwagtronT6 comes with a UL2772 certification, which means it allows the user to ride the hoverboard with confidence as the off-road hoverboard electronics are totally protected.
It is different from other electric vehicles as in this model you never have to presume at the battery life. It comes with a battery indicator and also turning signals, and the T6 model offers LED lights for a safe ride. All that you need to do is just take a look at your T6 model status that makes the best scooter for both kids and adults.
The SwagtronT6 is a heavy off-road hoverboard that can handle the weight of the users up to 420lbs. The inside part of the off-road hoverboard is protected with metal guards and it also protects the users’ feet and contains enough power to control riders of every size and shape. Now, it is the right time to get one for you and experience the best and thrilling riding experience.
SwagtronT6 Off-road Hoverboard for all riders: The swagtronT6 can handle heavy load up to 420lbs that makes the best and the premium choice for riders of all sizes and shapes. Which also makes it
For all Terrain: It allows the riders to roll over 30-degree inclines and bumps, and allows them to ride in mud, rain, grass, and gravel. It gives the rider a chance to move away from their comfort zone and experiences more than just smooth pavements and venture into the rough off-road, beat the rough ground with best tubeless 10-inch wheels. This rubber tires offer dependable stability and traction.
SwagtronT6 goes beyond the competition as it contains dual 350watt motors that power the model up to eight miles per hour for a range of eleven miles. The strong body of the hoverboard is designed to support the weight up to 420lbs and it comes with rubber bumpers, non-slip footpads, LED headlights, and it keeps you safe on any type of terrain and gives you the wildest adventurous experience.
SWAGTRON T6 Off-Road Hoverboard Pros:
- Offer great experience and good performance across all grounds
- Built-in speakers that facilitates you to play music on ride
- Air-filled tires
- quick recharge-time
- 12-mile battery life and 12mph
- According to riders experience, they can adjust the settings
SWAGTRON T6 Off-Road Self Balancing Board Cons:
- Little shaky feeling at high-speed
- Takes some time to get adjusted with the controls
- Sensitive steering, even at the lower settings
The SwagtronT6 team is always ready to help you with control and steering by offering a number of settings that can be modified according to your experience. The team controls it through an app that can easily adjust steering control along with the power restrictions for the engines. It is to support the users and help the user to understand the controls clears, but the fact is it can be difficult to control the hoverboard.