The Coolest Thing On This Earth!!! – Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Review
Unless you have locked yourself away, somewhere far away from civilization, you certainly must have come across these amazing things that people are using and zipping around in. Called the Hoverboards, these are self-balancing scooters with some amazing technology behind them. They are incredible and have some simply awesome features. This is a review on the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard manufactured by the American based company, Razor.
Read along and get to know the features, the best part and the not so good things about the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard.
Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Features:
The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard gives you an ultimate ride; built with superior technology, certified electrical systems, and high safety standards. This comes incorporated with the EverBalance technology that lets you have a safer and smoother ride.
Some important features of this product are:
- Self-Balancing, with Gyro Sensor technology.
- 36V lithium-ion battery pack.
- A LED-powered battery indicator that shows battery power and riding mode.
- Made up of a Shatter-resistant polymer frame that comes with a bumper protection.
- It has rubber tires with aluminum hubs.
- Silent 350-watt hub motors.
- It has a run time of 60 minutes of continuous usage.
- Has cruising speed of 8mph/13kph.
- It can carry a maximum weight of up to 220 lbs.
- It has a foot controlled steering with anti-slip foot platforms.
- Comes with a cool blue LED display bar.
- Comes with two riding modes: Training and Normal use.
- Good for use from ages 8 and upwards.
- Technical specifications:
- Product Weight: 27 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 24.5” L x 9” W x 8.75” H
Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard – The Good:
With all its fully loaded features, the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard has a good number of pros to its credit. It is made up of some high quality and durable material that ensures the product does not get damaged easily. Some of the pros are:
- A UL certified hoverboard.
- Silent and quiet
- Easily portable, due to its less weight.
- Comes with a guarantee from the manufacturers that the hoverboard will not overheat and will not combust.
- Comes with an intelligently engineered state of the art Everbalance
- It can go up inclines and declines of 15 degrees.
- The Razor Hovertrax has a strong and solid built, making it ideal for young teens.
- It is scratch resistant, with highest quality plastics and shatter-resistant polymers used to build the frame.
- The self-balancing technology is amazing here. Mastering to ride the hoverboard is quite easy and fast.
- With the utmost safety standards, it is the coolest thing that tweens and teens can use. Parents are definitely assured of the safety standards that Razor follows.
The Not so good:
The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard does not seem to have any cons, as it is built with high quality standards.
However, the maximum distance covered under a single charge could be better along with the battery charging speed. (It takes up to 3 hours to fully charge the battery.)
Final verdict on The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Review:
Overall, the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard comes with the best safety standards and a durable built with the most advanced technology incorporated. This makes it quite an ideal choice for parents of teens/children to get this hoverboard. Its maneuverability and stability are great, making it an enjoyable experience.