The Most Powerful, Go Anywhere, Self-Balance Board – A Review On EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter With Hover Self-Balance Board
A fun gadget to show off or a safe one to use? What exactly constitutes a hoverboard? Hoverboards are self-balancing scooters that have taken the world by storm. Every celebrity, every teen and even adults with a sporty spirit take pride in owning one. So, what makes the hoverboard special? Well! That solely depends on the user who loves the style and the technology of just gliding through on the roads. There are a number of companies manufacturing these self-balancing boards, most popularly called as the hoverboards. (Maybe because, while riding it, it appears that you are hovering a few inches just off the ground!) Here is a review on the EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter, with its features explained, and the pros and cons of the gadget analyzed.
Features Of The EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter With Hover Self-Balance Board:
Touted as the most powerful self-balancing board, the EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter is manufactured by EpikGo, a company based in Silicon Valley that prides itself on bringing unlimited possibilities to riders with all the safety parameters in place and some of the best technology in the field.
- These boards are UL 2272 Certified while the battery is a UL2271 Certified LG Smart Battery.
- It has a powerful motor – 400W Dual Motors.
- This hoverboard comes with some solid tires that have a rating of IP56 for solidness and water resistance.
- The wheels are 8.5” inch with all-terrain tires and alloy wheels.
- The body frame is an aluminum frame, extending immense durability to the product.
- It is semisubmersible with an IP56 Waterproof Certification.
- It is a sophisticated gadget with some incredible features such as built-in fast 2-hour fast charging technology.
- The weight limit is 240 lbs.
- Technical specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 27.5×8.7x.9.1inches
- Product Weight: 31 lbs. / 14Kgs
The EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter with Hover Self-Balance Board is packed with many features that give the user an edge of the technology used. There are some really awesome pros that this hoverboard can boast of. Some of the pros are:
- It has 5-inch wheels with solid rubber tires, which allows you ride on grass and gravel.
- It is a waterproof hoverboard.
- The standing platform is bigger and wider, giving scope for extra stability especially when going over rough terrain.
- It has got an impressive battery charging technology that allows you to go for a full 10 – 12 miles with a two-hour battery charge.
- The EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter has the ability to power through slopes over 18°.
- It follows all the safety standards and this is its biggest advantage, assuring of no fire or electrical hazards.
- The product comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
The Not so good:
Being a bulky hoverboard, you have to make sure that there is enough charged battery. Otherwise, you could end up lugging the board!
Final Verdict On The EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter Review:
The EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter is a highly sophisticated hoverboard manufactured in the recent times, with extreme emphasis laid on the safety standards and some really innovative features. It is a very durable and tough hoverboard that gives the ultimate power and experience. It is highly recommended for all its safety features. Want to know how much are hoverboards? Get the cheapest and most affordable hoverboard for sale at Amazon.